Six Board Books for Children
- All Creatures Great and Small illustrated by Naoko Stoop, The beloved hymn “All Things Bright and Beautiful” comes to life as a little girl and her monkey travel through nature discovering all the wonderful things God has made.
- My First Book Of Prayers: Trust in the Lord illustrated by Lisa M Gardiner, Children from around the world use Bible scriptures to remind us of God’ love.
- Good Morning, God! by Kathleen Long Bostrom, A great reminder that it is always a good time to talk to God.
- God’s Dream by Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Douglas Carlton Abrams, Through friendship, play, tears and forgiveness we discover that our differences are no match for God’s dream of sharing, loving and caring for all God’s children.
- If Jesus Lived Inside My Heart by Jill Roman Lord, This book explores what it would like like for other people to see Jesus living in the heart of a toddler.
- My Little Bible Memory Game illustrated by Amanda Enright, A great way to introduce children to the richness of the Bible,each heavy duty card describes a Bible charter or story.
Six Books for Young Children
1. My ABC of Bible Verses by Gabrielle Mercer, A prefect introduction to the Bible, this ABC book highlights Bible verses that kids will love and with a little help from adults, memorize too.
2. A Small Child’s Book Of Prayers by Cindy Szekeres “Please give me what I ask, Dear Lord. If you’d be glad about it. But if you think it’s not for me, Please help me do without it…”.
3. My ABC of Bible Verses by Gabrielle Mercer, A prefect introduction to the Bible, this ABC book highlights Bible verses that kids will love and with a little help from adults, memorize too.
5. Will, God’s Mighty Warrior by Sheila Walsh, A heartwarming tale of adventure; reminding readers of all ages that we can do anything with God’s help.
6. God Gave Us You by Bergren, Lisa T. Bergren, Reminding families everywhere that children really are a gift from God.
Bibles For Preschoolers and Elementry Schoolers
- 365 Classic Bedtime Bible Stories: Inspired by Jesse Lyman Hurlbut’s Story of the Bible by Jesse Lyman Hurlbut and Daniel Partner, Short enough to hold a reschoolers attention this book is a great way to introduce young children to the stories of the Bible. (Preschool)
- Jesus is Calling Bible Storybook by Sarah Young, Each story includes a key scripture and a special message from Jesus to the reader. (Preschool/Elementary School)
- Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name by Sally Llyod-Jones, This wonderful Bible is available Each story (Elementary School)
- I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God by Dieane Stortz, Through 40 different Bible stories, readers learn about the Bible’s many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Each story offers a short real world application, prayer, suggestions for further reading and preview of what will come next. (Elementry School)
- God’s Little Princess Bedtime Devotional by Sheila Walsh, With a short Bible verse, reflection and prayer this devotion is a great way to talk about God love for each of us. (Elementary School)